Wednesday 5 June 2013

The New Obession.





images via google, and tommy ton.

Jenna Lyons is her name, creative director at J.Crew is her game or er, line of work. OK Where to begin?? Can I just say she dresses the was I can only fantise about aspirationally to dress. Meaning, even in my wildest dreams I would not be able to get this look right. This woman is #errthang. The signature specs the length of hair, execpt I would would have a long afro..Intelligently dressed, playful yet smart and accessible. Use of colour and clean lines, print- i eam need I go on? I don't think Obession quite hits the mark with this lady. At least now I know that if I ever invest in combat trousers ever again, I should hold on to them because paired with a navy blazer and a checkered scarf I might, just might make it a home run.

No comments:

Follow Follow