Monday 3 June 2013

Sneak Peek. Céline A/W13.






all images from Céline

These are my 'at a glance' favourites from the Céline pre-fall collection. 1.I have a trapeze and I know among bloggers and fashion editors it's a bit done but not for me. It was my first ever Céline bag and I think it's perfect. I sense that no.2 The cross over  bag in black and white will be a huge blogger hit with the more abstract and minimalist of bloggers, and no.3's Blade well the name itself may cut you. I think the Python one is TDF. Love 4. Which is the revised trio pouch, without the strap. Amber or Emerald if you please.  and finally 5 and 6 for shoes, are definitely not just my faves but segue nicely into my lifestyle. The others are great if you live on the set of the movie: 2001:  A Space Odyssey (Great movie and I love the shoes but I'm just sayin' I mean yeah you can wear them in London but not in my neighbourhood...., just go to the website and you'll see what I mean.)

No comments:

Follow Follow