Tuesday 12 February 2013

Fashion! New Yawk.


Jayne from stopitrightnow ph Tommy Ton

 
 
Emmanuelle, are you there? I have your invitation. Emmanuelle Alt: 'OK great prepare for the handing over and don't touch my fingernails you know I'm weird about that ..'

all images via jak&jil ph. by Tommy Ton


I seriously cannot get enough of the talented Tommy Ton. He has the flair to capture the  detail, of all the fashion weeks. Also, not only do you get major fashion over-dosage, you also ponder: (apart from the ones we already know) Whoa, Who are they? What do they do? Are they Happy? Well...maybe not the last question. In the last image you can see a terribly stylish duo engaged in what could only possibly be described as 'fabulous conversion' both armed and dangerous. No not just the cameras but armed with 'arm candy' Vintage Kelly from Hermés and the bag of the moment Paula Cademartori which is currently everywhere on Instagram. Now, being from London, I have a home advantage here. In fact, deux advantages. One London Fashion Week ( Which is upon us) and 2.Eurostar to Paris. Now. I just have to get off my lazy arse...

No comments:

Follow Follow