Monday 17 March 2014

New In.

photo: by me

There is no story as to how I managed to snag one of the most coveted bags of the moment. introducing my new Mansur Gavriel bucket bag in Black/Flamma. This one is currently priced at £395 with the red lining and the limited edition one is for £525 with the gold lining. This size is right for me because I needed a substantially sized bag for the moment and need a bigger one still,  (currently looking at the Céline horizontal cabas) since my handbag-buying choices of late have been mainly style over substance and by substance I mean wayyy too small. In my opinion, this bag is a thing of beauty it's subtle enough, yet cool enough. To think I was going to get the Louis Vuitton Petit Noé! (Well, I still might.) My fav feature happens to be the red lining known as 'Flamma'. Reminds me of Louboutin's red sole. All I can say is that I asked the universe and the universe delivered. You can still buy yours at Net-a-porter but hurry, not only has the prices gone up, they are selling out fast!
x

No comments:

Follow Follow