Sunday 4 August 2013

Ohh Zara!

Zara.com

Zara AW13 ph by Patrick Demarchelier 

I spy with my little eye, something beginning with....C éline. No wait! Stella McCartney, no wait Saint Laurent! Chloé, Balenciaga! Well, quite possibly all of them. Trust Zara to keep our fashion spirits high by replicating the most coveted designer master pieces of the season. I know there is a lot of work that goes into those seamless laser cut polo necks Phoebe, but my titanium credit card with it's 1 million pound limit is having a rest day. I don't know about you but besides the Isabel Marant for H&M launching this fall, Zara's new collection is keeping me up at night! Damn- and you know with Patrick Demarchelier at the helm of the photographic story how can you fail? Does Hedi mind that Zara are on a serious consumer mission by selling us a significantly pared down version of his fedora hats or does he have tea with them every Thursday? Probably NOT the latter, but be that as it may I am already compiling a list that my wallet won't faint at the sight at. Go Zara.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ha ha... resting your titanium credit card. Ah.. me too! I have to say, Zara has done an amazing job with the minimalistic designs!

- Mandi
www.findmeamuse.com

Follow Follow