Sunday 10 February 2013

Instagram. Paris.

Apologies for the appalling lack of content lately. You know when you are a late 20 something (well..) trying to get your shit together and then one day you sit and contemplate all the shit that needs doing and suddenly feel slight freaked out by it all? I love having that feeling. In fact, I love it so much my after- thought is to recoil into a fantasy world where there are unicorns and rainbows, and everyone looks like Audrey Hepburn and lives in Paris and wears vintage Balenciaga.



















1 comment:

Unknown said...

Absolutely stunning photo's! I can see that you are definitely taking an interest in all things photographic and with an artistic edge. I hope you're giving your new camera a work out.

These make me want to go to Paris (even more than normal)! How cute are all those locks.

x Mandi
www.findmeamuse.com

Follow Follow