Thursday 24 January 2013

Life Questions 101: PS11 or Va Va Voom?

jakandjil
tommyton
These bags have both had their equal share on the blog-sphere, although on instagram it looks like  Proenza Schouler PS11 is winning, I tried both these bags on, like the demonic bag whore that I have unashamedly turned out to be and I have to say, Proenza is doing it for me. In terms of practicality, the leather strap feels more durable than having a chain one, although if you really want to gain one-up-man ship in the 'bag of all city bags' then you may want to go Valentino's Va Va Voom Bag, but I mean we are open to other opinions ya know, like the Givenchy Obesdia range and Reed Krakoff - throw it up for good measure.
 
ph. by me
 
Terribly ordinary surroundings compared to the marvel of colour and detail bursting from the two juicy images above right? And even in real life this bag has the Oomph factor...I was in Joseph and albeit it was a seriously amateurish picture, I got the shot I needed to make my final decision for the next investment purchase.
 



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the proenza schouler ps 11! But it is so expensive... Guess I have to save my money till I have enough to buy me this baby ;)
Love
Gretchen vonDüsterwald
www.differentcolouredsocks.blogspot.com

Follow Follow