Monday 17 December 2012

Andy Heart.

 
 
 
 
 
I absolutely love discovering new fashion and lifestyle blogs. Particularly when I share almost the same taste with the individual, and the photo quality exudes symmetry and good use of natural light. I first found her account on instagram (of the same name) and one of the first things I noticed was her super clean and minimalist photographs of object and food photography. I followed instantly and quickly discovered this principle was also added to her wardrobe despite the fact she lives in LA, one could be mistaken into thinking she lives in Paris, Stockholm or London. Often playing with volume, be it  h&m or one strong luxury piece, everything is usually clean cut or distressed to perfection. Check out her amazing blog here: www.andyheart.com

No comments:

Follow Follow