Wednesday 2 November 2011

One. More. Time.

I know so many other bloggers have blogged and re-blogged and re-blogged an exhaustive running commentary on all of the fashion weeks but...well...I just have to get some more of those pics off my chest, er I mean blog.  Here comes the fashion vomit!
"Ready for our scheduled 45 min run?"
"Yea just a sec, let me just adjust this strap.." 
source: streetfsn
one of my many blog crushes: http://the-northernlight.com/
source: stockholmstreetstyle


Pops toting her original Alexa wearing THE screeching gorilla dress by Christopher Kane
source:stockholmstreetstyle



chic: Hanneli

 Burberry boots to Louboutin Loafers: "Would you like to swap feet? It ain't half sweaty in here"
source:streetfsn


Grr, if I see another Celine bag I'm gonna...
source:streetfsn


 Now where did I put that blasted scarf??
source:streetfsn
Ready...Set...Go! Aaand they're off..
source:streetfsn

How DOES one achieve that eyebrow?
A beauty de jour from Louis Vuitton SS12 runway
source: unknown


"MY Philip Lim bag is bigger than your Celine bag so there!"
Polly Swashbuckler sniffed.
"Well I have better legs than YOU so there!" rebuked her assistant.
"...you're fired."
source:streetfsn


Follow Follow