Thursday 3 November 2011

California Dreamin'...


I'm off to the 'city of Lost Angels' later on in the new year and tres tres TRES excited for the voyage ahead. Nosing around the blog-sphere and my laptop for jazzy pics of groovy vacation memories past, I reminisce and reminisce some more. Ahh those where the days! Lazily dreaming away and getting myself psyched up for some sun, sea and Hollywood. Dunno why I'm so amped up.. I've been there before. No big deal. *Meh!* Actually, fun fun fun! I love London, but like any Brit I LOOOVE getting on a plane even more. Here is my mish-mash of all things Cali, minus the gang-bangin' of course...
'I'm goin' back to Cali, Cali, Cali I'm goin’ back to Cali--...' *hums*..(funny there's a song for everything. Thanks LL Cool J
I will wear my Chloe Susans, the white tee and vintage shorts will top it off.
source:seventhavenueaustralia

Attire inspo: Cali Life
source:unknown

I will rock my Chloe Susans to the nearby skater park and act like I know what's up-Just like these girls
source:unknown
I'll watch the sunset in Santa Monica-(where all the other Brits congregate-(ahem!)
Take a dip in the pool of the Mondrian. One more time.
others sources: me

Follow Follow