Thursday 8 December 2011

Rag + Bone & Hanneli.

OK, Here's the thing. Many bloggers have blogged and re-blogged the whole Rag and Bone Campaign featuring all our fav models. When I started blogging I vowed I would not over use entire editorials and campaigns because then my blog becomes another cookie cutter blog. However. There are exceptions to this rule; Alexa Chung, Rosie H-W, Miranda Kerr, Hanneli Mustaparta, Miroslava Duma, Jessica Hart and Caroline Blomst from Carolinesmode, because we can never ever ever EVER get enough of these girls and what they do. So...when I stumbled upon the recent Rag + Bone Campaign starring bad girl Hanneli. I just had to share. X
p.s Rag + Bone peeps if you're reading this, I want those boots!
(yea I gotta a thing for ankle boots..)
source: hanneli

No comments:

Follow Follow