Wednesday 7 August 2013

Still Alive. Still Kicking.

olsensanonymous

olsensanonymous

olsensanonymous

olsensanonymous

olsensanonymous

olsensanonymous
I love MKA. For many reasons. Mainly because I am sure they couldn't give a damn about what most people think, but mainly because they dress that way too. Never has there been a truer sense of style among celebrities as there has been with the Olsen twins. I remember reading an interview about how it all began. They were so small they would often have to get their clothes altered to fit, thus began the journey of 'dressing well.' Only a minority of celebrities get it right daily without the use of a stylist, and to add further, I am well-pleased that I can see that they STILL wear many of the pieces they invested in nearly 10 years ago, proving that innate style is something they possess since time immemorial.


No comments:

Follow Follow