Tuesday 11 September 2012

WILD Thing!



I don't think I could ever tire of leopard print. Especially when it's done well like YSL, Louis Vuitton and Christian L. I say if your going to buy into this distinctive print, INVEST. 
It's the only sound suggestion I can give. Pay high but wear low.
This is Mandi (pic above) from findmeamuse sporting her new acquisitions by Christian Louboutin. Flat loafers with the print in my opinion is definitely more tasteful this winter and even more so teamed with a 'Smokng' Jacket or just straight up-and-down black like she does. She paid high and wears them low.
x

2 comments:

Kazuko said...

Oh, I have those Louboutins, too! And I love them to pieces, like a pet :)

Unknown said...

Thanks gorgeous for the feature! I really appreciate it :)

xx Mandi
www.findmeamuse.com

Follow Follow