Tuesday 25 September 2012

InstaHub.

Yes, I know. My instagram looks pretty one-dimensional at the mo but hey...
 
Newly acquired Camo jacket and HM Necklace
 
So yes, as you can see, I got my ruddy hands on those Lazio boots by Isabel Marant in Black! #Winning.
 
Tried on these Zara trousers which had been kicking around for some time. They also hassled the hell out of me. So naturally, I had to buy them.
 
I tried this leather gilet on by Zara, but it's one of those funny things. Like 10 years ago I was wearing stuff like this and it came back around again! *Frowns!* Honestly how can I make this one chic? It certainly didn't look chic on me back in the day, if I was a sight it wasn't one of 'Chicness'. Anyway it's sold out now so no use thinking about it....
 
The new JW Anderson for Topshop in stores.
 
Obviously my happy place
 
Saw this beauty at Liberty in London. The Balenciaga Papier Tote in Python. In the vintage section of menswear no less. #Hardcore
 
I went with my sis to Brick Lane where we shopped vintage and dined on the streets. She picked up these boots and I , the aforementioned camo jacket.

No comments:

Follow Follow