Monday 18 June 2012

Shoe Monday!

Since the weather insists on being moody, I figured, what way to brighten up our miserable grey Monday morning in London than to a slew of 'hot trotski' shoes? This is from the blog http://guerreisms.com. Let the visual feasting commence!
Oh and did I mention NETAPORTER are on sale? The shoes, the shoes!...

Er, let's not go there.




Batman Returns?

Miu miu. Always chic, even when placed next to a used cigarette butt. OH Life!


If Picasso did shoes...well, he didn't but Balenciaga did




Miu Miu delight

Remind me why I would need to go to Le Louvre when there's is some art right here?
Sergio Rossi

I use to have these louboutins in black!! Where are they now I hear you say? Beats me. Probably on someone else's feet. Bye bye
x




No comments:

Follow Follow