Sunday 12 February 2012

Whitney 1963-2012

When I was a kid, I didn't do music. I did books. I didn't dance. I read. My nose was in the books. HOWEVER. There was only one artist that could persuade me conquer my crippling shyness to get up and dance and that was Whitney Houston. i used to think she was the most stunning woman of the 80s. When ever she sang there was no need for synthesisers, auto tune or even back up music. Just her voice was enough. Never mind how she is remembered now. This is how I choose to remember her. Rest In Peace.
x

2 comments:

Bridgid said...

Hear hear! Well said :)

www.phoandchips.com

Marcela Gmd said...

Beautiful voice!!!
Hi lovely, I like your blog!!!
Take a look on my blog and if you like we can follow each other?
You like art and fashion?
Have a nice day!

Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

Follow Follow