Saturday 4 February 2012

Smitten with these Kittens.

source: unknown
Aside from finally admitting to myself that although it is widely thought that mindless consumption is a vulgar habit, and shopping is a terrible terrible affliction, I have finally come to terms with the fact that, it's an affliction that I CANNOT do without. So, not being content with one pair of Isabel Marant Willows, I decided to go to every single department store, and Boutique in London to put my name down on the list for the A/W 12 shipment to come in. In the meantime I am now on the hunt for the Charlotte Olympia Cat shoes, preferably the ones pictured but the flats will do. Hello Everyone. My name is Charlotte Tittyfer/Harriet Ampleforth and I am addicted to shopping. DON'T try and save me.

No comments:

Follow Follow