Friday 2 December 2011

Up in Flames.

Ariel Flame Bootie by Topshop
source: topshop.com

As soon as these babies popped out of the proverbial fashion womb that is Topshop, I tried them on and immediately fell in love. However, there was a voice that spoke to me, located inside my head, a slightly snobbier version of the me; Harriet. Harriet Ampleforth to be precise. She accosted me and told me they were not necessary. So unnecessary in fact, that if I wanted a pair of mesh booties, I was better off with a pair of the Christian Louboutin versions because they would outlast these...so I hum-drummed, doolally-ed and twiddled my thumbs while pondering Harriet's piercing but precise statement. However, by the time I came to and decided I simply must own them it was too late. Already seen on the perfectly manicured feet of the one and only Olivia Palermo, I said my silent goodbyes as I envisioned an army of fashionistas assaulting all the Topshops across the land. *Sadface!*

No comments:

Follow Follow