Tuesday 20 December 2011

She Said What??? Pt 2.

 I hope they don't know I am sneaking in 20 lbs of giant African carrots for my pony Clarence in my Loewe bag, gotta look normal...
source: alexandrasfavoriter

 "Hurry up honey, you know The Chanel show is like the Geneva Convention and if I don't get there on time, I'll just DIE of humiliation."
Rachel Zoe and her Husband in Paris
source: stockholmstreetstyle


 That's right, I hired my own photographer to take my picture at my every whim.
Cheese!
source: theyallhateus


Pippa Middleton: " I cannot believe I am wedged between these two commoners. The fashion industry have no regard for royalty. I specifically asked to be seated in between Anna Wintour and Nicky Minaaaaaj."
source: unknown

Isabel Lucas soon found her self surrounded by ferrets, but tried to remain calm as as the photographer took her picture.(After this picture was taken, Isabel was taken captive underground by the ferrets and forced to marry their leader.)
source: editorial unknown

"Not only am I good at posing next to cars, but watch in astonishment as I can drive them--in heels!"
source: unknown

 Mama, Papa we are dressed for school now. Do we win a prize? We want front row tickets to Chanel Haute Couture 2013...and some ice-cream.
source: harequinsparty

Ashley: 'Open the velvet rope minion!'
Door girl: 'As you wish sire.'
source: olsensanonymous

"When the snowman rings the snow, well you just might like to know, there's a great big smile on some body's faaace"-- We love playing musical statues.
source: fuckyeahalexachung

"What B&Q? Yea mate you wanna go down there 'n turn right...."
source:  thestreetfashion5xpro

 
OK we've got our Ostrich Loewe bags and our goat haired jackets. We're bound to get into The Natural History Museum now...
source: fashionvibe-blog

Camilla sat down and the 300 year old armchair. The chair, however, could not take her wide load anymore and simply swallowed her whole. And that was the end of Camilla Wide-Loadington
source: withloveandlipstick

When we do our art installations we like to to them in threes. Think of the Blue Man Group.
source: withloveandlipstick

No comments:

Follow Follow