Friday 23 December 2011

New In Beauty.


pics: me

On top of some seriously last minute  Christmas shopping I just had to get some beautifying products for moi. So new in today is NARS Sheer Matte Foundation in Macao. The make-up consultant was so lovely she gave me the heads up on their skin care range which is incidentally developed by Shiseido and popped in few of these samples, so I'm going to give them a jolly good try and get back you lovelies.
Speaking of lovely, big shout out to Emmy and Evangelie gorgeous bloggers with sick closets, thank you and everyone for checking out my blog, I promise I will get a better camera soon!!!!
Ciao x

1 comment:

Fabrizia Spinelli said...

Really amazing purchases, I like them! Great post!

Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???

Follow Follow