Saturday 24 December 2011

Merry Christmas Folks!

source: unknown

Giving IS receiving
source: kenzas


ooooh The best gifts under the tree ever!
source: hiddeninherheart

brrrrr
source: hiddeninherheart

Merrymaking
source: unknown



source: unknown


"Well I wish it could be Christmas everydayyyyyyyy...when the kids start singing a nd the bands begin to playyyyyyyyy, oooh I wish it could be Christmas everydayyyyyy...when the bells, ring out, for Christmaaaaas...."
source: fuckyeahalexachung

I wish you all a wonderful time this year, it's important because I have read a few of my fav bloggers' posts and they have put a few things into perspective for me. While I love gorging myself on food and opening gifts it is important to note that we all have sooo much to be thankful for, I for one am very greatful for what I have, some of the things that happen may not be ideal but that is life.  All around the world there are people who are not looking forward to Christmas because they have no one to share it with. Maybe life isn't what they'd hope it would be and times are harder than they deserve. WE ALL deserve a good life, no matter what that might be. I would like to reach out and wish those people good health and the hope and the start of something good to follow in the New Year. Hugs to you, head up and keep pushing forward.
Happy Holidays! xx

No comments:

Follow Follow