Thursday 1 December 2011

Instant Gratification.

What is it about stonewashed cigarette leg jeans and stilettos that I just adore? Skinny jeans with spindly/colourful/textured heels have always had much more of a profound style-effect on me than say 'Haute Couture.' Yea HC is a platform for designers to showcase their talents, yes it's a chance to marvel at their splendour, blah blah blah...But there is something quite instantly satisfying about this look that HC takes you a few moments to figure out. I know HC is the 'Steak and Potatoes' of the fashion world but give me the 'Hambuger and French Fries' look any day. I just love the way the everyday casual of denim meets kaleidoscopic dramahhh down below. Sooo many possibilities to dress this up or down and one can never stop imagining what this madam might be wearing on top. A Biker Jacket? A White Chiffon Blouse? A Wonder Woman Cape? Wonders will never cease.
source: stockholmstreetstyle

 Is it just me or do you love this look too? Probs just me.

No comments:

Follow Follow