Wednesday 23 November 2011

She Said What???

Girl one:" I can't believe we snuck in to the show and grabbed front row this is freakin awesome!"
Girl two: "Yah! Shall we go to Maccie 'Ds after? I'm starved!"
source: unknown

"What the bimmin' heck you lookin' at? Bloody streetstyle photographers. I'm late for class??"
Gillian Zinser via 90210
source: google


"Oooh-weee I love gettin' some freebies. Even if it leaves a trail of tourists behind me."
Chloe Sevingy getting her free goodies on
source: unknown

"Won't cha get me bodied I wanna be myself tonight, don't cha see my body I wanna be myself tonight, baby all I want is to let it go...get me BODIED!"
blogcrushin' on
source: streetcornergirl

"Err Aimee, a little help over here? I seem to have got my lip stuck on this cupcake"
Aimee: "Haaa! Funny"
"Not funny help I'm panicking here!"
Aimee and Friend
source: songofstyle

"Look Mah-mah we're reading. Can we have some buluga caviar now? Pleeeease!"
source: harlequinsparty


'You followin' me? I've got mase in my pcket b*tch!'
Stunning Signe
source: milk.freshnet.se/


"Oooh is this shoot over yet I need to pee...."
Christine Centenera
source: unknown

Olivia: "Aaargh! Oh no, someone's got my mug shot! Now my minions will see I am merely a peasant girl riding upon my humble bicycle.."
source: jakandjil

The God Daughter:
Kate Bosworth: "Now, if all else fails, I've hidden a glock in the ladiesroom and I've got a 9mm here in this little Mulberry Purse of mine.. and remember; make them an offer they can't refuse."
source: google


"If I stand ultra still....no one can see the holes in my dress.."
Joan Smalls in Alexander Wang
source: stockholmstreetstyle

"Heads or tails? FoxTails it is!"
source: jakandjil

"Here's looking at you kid."
source: stockholmstreetstyle

"Omg Omg, There's Anna Wintour. OK. Be cool BE COOL. This is your moment, dont F this up!"
source unknown



"Paper Rock Scissors. I beat you again! Man you are wack at this game."
Alexa in Vintage and Chanel
source: unknown


"Damn. Just stepped in Doggy Poo...you were supposed to be looking out for me!"
Hot Models
source: unknown


Yea well I may be lost but at least I look friggin' awesome-pants!
source: unknown

2 comments:

M said...

loove the photos!! :):)
So inspiring! Love the comments underneath!
http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

Nina Richards. thirteen little loves. said...

haha i loved reading your little comments underneath. made my morning! great photos too!
so happy i stumbled across your blog.
♥ ♥

www.thirteenlittleloves.blogspot.com

Follow Follow