Monday 14 November 2011

Here I go again.

Here I go again with the fashion Vomit. Quick! Pass me a bucket! Eurgghhhhhhhh....
If bags could talk: "Garance quick, stop texting and adjust me!  There is someone taking my picture!.." Garance with her Bengal Tiger Mulberry Alexa

*sigh* I hope no one has noticed I forgot my wear my skirt...
source: stockholmstreetstyle

Zoe Saldana toting her Givenchy in the correct manner
source: unknown

Spaceman, always wanted you to go into SPACEMAN!!
Stop staring at my WANG boots.
source: stockholmstreetstyle

Christine Centenera laid back and Alaia
source: stockholmstreetstyle


Whit Whit and her famous legs
source: unknown


Kate and Susan (Chloe Susans that is!)
source: unknown

Red hot: Melanie Huynh
source: jakandjil

"Blah blah blah FASHION, Blah blah blah SHOES, Blah blah blah aren't we fabulous?"
source: jakandjil

Lauren: "Yay friends forever!"
Lo: "Oh God. Why did we have to get matching Louboutins? Take your hands off me!"
Double trouble: BFFFs Lauren & Lo
source: unknown

ta da! x



No comments:

Follow Follow