Monday 31 October 2011

Details. I'm just MAD for it

 sourse:streetfsn
What! Is it alive?? Naa its dead and um dyed to be exact, no pun intended. Well who'd of thought. Ill tell you one thing, this little bizarre trend knocks up a few stares when I am riding on the tube with mine attached to my Mulberry Alexa. Love it.

 source: unknown
'Why Lottie darling! That Miu Miu simply looks divine on you!'

 source: unknown

 source: unknown
Another spotting of the tail! AND on a Mulberry Small Bayswater Satchel no less. Hurrah!

 source: unknown
um Alexa,  put the CHANEL Jumbo Classic Caviar Handbag down and put your hands up!

 source: unknown
Another day, another Costume Gala, another dollar.

 source: the coveteur
Miu Miu

 source: the coveteur
I did it mummy! I made a face sculpture using your wardrobe!

 source: garypeppervintage
simply perfection

 source: fashiongonerogue
Ahhh! There's a bag on my mice! I-I Mean there are mice on my bag! My MULBERRY BAG to be exact!!

 source: streetfsn
polka dot needing...
 source: streetfsn
celine pleasing...
source: stockholmstreetstyle
sun splash

Follow Follow